viernes, 13 de marzo de 2009

Funny as Hell???


Today i'm writing in english, why??? because I want to!!!! xD It's just a joke. If I'm talking in english it is because i'm now studying english for a course and I've it deep in my head now xD.

I want to talk today about an American TV Series called " How I meet your mother" translated to Spanish "Como conocí a vuestra madre". I am really in love with this TV programe, it¡s great!! . It consists on a group of friends living in New York........sounds similar to "Friends"???. YES!!! And that's great, it remembers me the great moments of friends and it has its own great moments.

The best character in my opinion is Barney Stinson, he is legen.....wait....dary!!. But the rest of the cast doesn't act bad actually. Finishing my speech, I firmly recommend to all "Friends" fans this series, you'll love it!!

2 comentarios:

Ariadna dijo...

maldita sea! voy a tener que verme esta serie para poder integrarme socialmente. todo el mundo habla de ella!

Unknown dijo...

jajajajajaja, es q es una muy digna sucesora de "Friends" xD tienes k verla. www.seriesyonkis.com, ahi la tienes online ;).